There could be a perfect RV for your personal situation, your income, your travel schedule - right now. But, any of those things could change overnight! And, with that change, your perfect RV would no longer be perfect.
So, how do you choose the RV that best meets your needs? First, you need to understand that your needs will change over the years. Second, your first RV will probably be the first of a series of many different types of RV's you will have over the years.
The good news is that you will enjoy every one of them for a variety of reasons. Some you will like better than others. It is often said that the two best days in a boat owner's life are the day he buys the boat and the day he sells it. Some RV's can be like that, too.
So, what are your needs right now?
- Are you single? Married? With kids?
- What kind of time do you have in which to travel with an RV?
- Do you prefer a two-week vacation once a year or a series of three- or four-day outings spread throughout the year?
- Do you have a place to store an RV?
- What is your travel budget?
- What about your budget to buy an RV?