LocationEdmonton - Leduc
7503 Sparrow Dr
Leduc, AB T9E 0H3
Used 2022 Heartland Road Warrior 397*** CONTACT US TO RESERVE THIS UNIT TODAY ***
THIS UNIT IS LOCATED AT WESTERN RV COUNTRY IN LEDUC. INQUIRE ABOUT TRANSFERRING THIS UNIT TO A LOCATION NEAREST YOU.
Heartland Road Warrior toy hauler 397 highlights:
- Drop Down Dinette
- Large Sofa
- Loft Area
- Bath and a Half
- Dual Entry
- Two 30 Gallon Fuel Tanks
It's time to seek adventure and stay in luxury in this fifth wheel that allows you to bring along your toys be it mountain bikes, motorcycles and/or an ATV! After easily loading up the ramp door into 13'8" of garage space, you can head out. You will appreciate having dual entry for easy access to your toys and the main living and kitchen area, plus having a half bath in the garage is super convenient. You might even like to add the electric queen bed-split bench seat/bed option for more dining and sleeping space. Relax inside the main area on the large sofa and dine at the drop down dinette with flip-up bench. The cook will have full kitchen amenities to make meals, plus a peninsula counter with as sink to prepare and serve meals. The full bathroom has double access, and the front bedroom offers a king bed, plus a slide out with a wardrobe and dresser for more floor space and storage. And the 30 gallon fuel station with a second 30 gallon aux tank will keep the fun going!
With any Road Warrior toy hauler fifth wheel by Heartland, there is a heated, enclosed underbelly for four seasons of travel, MORryde 3000 suspension for a better tow, a Nev-R-Adjust brake package, hydraulic 6-point level up for easy setup, and a 100-watt solar panel with inverter prep for off-grid camping. The garage allows you to safety take your toys with you thanks to the professionally installed tie downs, the cold crack resistant flooring is durable, and the residential style furniture with USB station is comfortable, stylish and allows you to keep your electronics ready for the next adventure. Choose one of these luxury crossovers and launch your adventurous side on its next journey!
|Ext Width||8 ft 5 in|
|Ext Height||13 ft 3 in|
|Hitch Weight||2915 lbs|
|Dry Weight||14577 lbs|
|Cargo Capacity||6418 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||100 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||85 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||90 gals|
|Furnace BTU||35000 btu|
|Fuel Capacity||60 gals|
|Number Of Bunks||1|
|Refrigerator Type||Stainless Steel|
|Refrigerator Size||18 cu ft|
|Number of Awnings||2|
|Axle Weight||7000 lbs|
|Garage Size||13 ft 8 in|
|LP Tank Capacity||30 lbs|
|Water Heater Capacity||10 gal|
|AC BTU||40500 btu|
|Number of LP Tanks||2|
|Electrical Service||50 amp|
Scan this QR code with your smartphone to save this page and have mobile access to this unit's information.
Who We Are
The promise of adventure drives every RV journey. Nobody knows this better than those who have answered the call of the open road, season after season. Heartland was founded over 17 years ago by a group of veteran RVers. We’ve made your perfect journey our business ever since. We're ready to take you exploring - to collect experiences, create memories, chase down dreams. To take in all this great land has to offer. It's time to get on board, hit the road, and enjoy life's great adventures. We've got you covered with RV's built by RV lovers for people who love RV's. Your journey awaits.
What We Stand For
When you’re on the road, we want you to focus on having new experiences and making memories. So we promise you comfort, quality, peace of mind, longevity and service. What we really mean is this: Focus on taking the journey of a lifetime, and we’ll take care of everything else.
- Customers, First and Foremost: We believe in the time-honored tradition of providing excellent customer service. In the last few years, we’ve built a new customer service facility , made extensive technology upgrades and increased staffing to better handle service, parts and warranties. That means that whatever you need, we have a person dedicated to help.
- Good Facilities Create Good Workmanship: Just like we’re continually updating our products, we’re always looking for ways to upgrade our facilities so that our employees have every thing they need to create the best possible RVs.
- On and Offline Quality Control: Every Heartland production facility has quality control that gets implemented during each manufacturing stage, ending in a thorough audit as units come off the line.
- Best-In-Industry Warranties: We set the standard in luxury brands with our “Full-Time Friendly” warranties and have added a 3-year structural warranty to all models in the years since.
- Treat Friends Like Family: Our owners’ group is large, loyal and fun and does more to advance Heartland’s reputation than a thousand ad campaigns ever could. And that’s why we consider every Heartland owner like family.
Western RV Country is an AMVIC Licensed Business.
Units may be equipped differently than in the website videos, photos, and/or descriptions. We strongly encourage physically viewing our inventory before completing any purchase.
Western RV Country prices reflect the lowest price with factory rebates and incentives already applied.
Manufacturer and/or stock photographs may be used and may not be representative of the particular unit being viewed. Where an image has a stock image indicator, please confirm specific unit details with your dealer representative.