61 E. Lake Ramp NE
Airdrie, AB T4A 2K4
Used 2022 Heartland Gravity 357013' GARAGE AREA
Heartland Gravity toy hauler 3570 highlights:
- Dual Entry Doors
- Three Burner Cooktop
- Reclining Sofa Seating
- Shower with a Seat
- Bath and a Half
Your guests will love to tag along to the lake in this spacious toy hauler. There is a 13' separate garage where they can sleep and play when the toys are unloaded, plus there's a loft area here and a half bath for added convenience! The main living and kitchen area feature dual opposing slides to give the chef plenty of space to cook, and the kitchen island with swing-out stools will be an added bonus you are sure to love. After a day outdoors, you and your will love retreating to the front master bedroom. There is a king bed for a great night's rest, plus a wardrobe slide out to keep your clothes neat and tidy.
The Gravity toy hauler fifth wheels by Heartland allow you to enjoy the great outdoors with your favorite ride-on toys. The wide-body construction, aluminum framed and laminated sidewalls, and heated and enclosed underbelly provide a durable RV made to last. You'll appreciate the 30 gallon fuel station with generator prep to keep the bikes gassed up, and the industry leading Dexter axles with G-rated tires provide smooth towing from home to campground. Head indoors to find solid stained hardwood doors and drawers, a stainless steel sink with a residential style faucet, a large shower with a skylight, plus cold and crack resistant flooring to withstand your adventurous lifestyle. You'll also enjoy pleated night shades for added privacy, a DVD/CD/radio entertainment package, and a JBL Hi-Fi sound system with a subwoofer to keep the good times rollin'!
|Ext Width||8 ft 5 in|
|Ext Height||13 ft 3 in|
|Hitch Weight||2460 lbs|
|Dry Weight||12304 lbs|
|Cargo Capacity||4108 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||100 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||85 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||92 gals|
|Furnace BTU||35000 btu|
|Fuel Capacity||30 gals|
|Number Of Bunks||1|
|Refrigerator Type||Stainless Steel|
|Refrigerator Size||8 cu ft|
|Number of Awnings||1|
|Axle Weight||7000 lbs|
|Garage Size||13 ft|
|LP Tank Capacity||30 lbs|
|Water Heater Capacity||6 gal|
|Water Heater Type||Gas DSI|
|AC BTU||27000 btu|
|Awning Info||20' Power with LED Lights|
|Number of LP Tanks||2|
|Shower Type||Shower w/Seat|
|Electrical Service||50 amp|
Scan this QR code with your smartphone to save this page and have mobile access to this unit's information.
Who We Are
The promise of adventure drives every RV journey. Nobody knows this better than those who have answered the call of the open road, season after season. Heartland was founded over 17 years ago by a group of veteran RVers. We’ve made your perfect journey our business ever since. We're ready to take you exploring - to collect experiences, create memories, chase down dreams. To take in all this great land has to offer. It's time to get on board, hit the road, and enjoy life's great adventures. We've got you covered with RV's built by RV lovers for people who love RV's. Your journey awaits.
What We Stand For
When you’re on the road, we want you to focus on having new experiences and making memories. So we promise you comfort, quality, peace of mind, longevity and service. What we really mean is this: Focus on taking the journey of a lifetime, and we’ll take care of everything else.
- Customers, First and Foremost: We believe in the time-honored tradition of providing excellent customer service. In the last few years, we’ve built a new customer service facility , made extensive technology upgrades and increased staffing to better handle service, parts and warranties. That means that whatever you need, we have a person dedicated to help.
- Good Facilities Create Good Workmanship: Just like we’re continually updating our products, we’re always looking for ways to upgrade our facilities so that our employees have every thing they need to create the best possible RVs.
- On and Offline Quality Control: Every Heartland production facility has quality control that gets implemented during each manufacturing stage, ending in a thorough audit as units come off the line.
- Best-In-Industry Warranties: We set the standard in luxury brands with our “Full-Time Friendly” warranties and have added a 3-year structural warranty to all models in the years since.
- Treat Friends Like Family: Our owners’ group is large, loyal and fun and does more to advance Heartland’s reputation than a thousand ad campaigns ever could. And that’s why we consider every Heartland owner like family.
Western RV Country is an AMVIC Licensed Business.
Units may be equipped differently than in the website videos, photos, and/or descriptions. We strongly encourage physically viewing our inventory before completing any purchase.
Western RV Country prices reflect the lowest price with factory rebates and incentives already applied.
Manufacturer and/or stock photographs may be used and may not be representative of the particular unit being viewed. Where an image has a stock image indicator, please confirm specific unit details with your dealer representative.