65 Burnt Park Drive
Red Deer, AB T4P 0J7
Used 2022 Heartland Bighorn Traveler 37RD
Heartland Bighorn Traveler fifth wheel 37RD highlights:
- Rear Living Area
- Kitchen Pantry
- Outdoor Cooktop
- King Bed Slide Out
- 30" Over-The-Range Microwave
Comfort and fun is found in this fifth wheel with four slides and sleeping space for six! Once you arrive at the campground, set up the 18' power awning, then make lunch on the two burner cooktop. Head inside to find a dinette with bench seating on one side and chairs on the other, plus a 14.9 cu. ft. refrigerator for tons of food storage space. Your crew can visit in the rear living area in front of the entertainment center with a fireplace, plus there are two sofas and theater seats with footrests. The full bath includes a shower with a seat, a 6' 4" bath ceiling height, plus an upgraded vent to keep everything fresh. And don't overlook the front private bedroom with a king bed slide out, a large front closet, plus washer and dryer prep, allowing you to go full-time if you choose!
Each Bighorn Traveler fifth wheel by Heartland is constructed with lightweight Azdel laminated sidewalls, a walkable roof, and a heated and enclosed underbelly for an added layer of protection. The MORryde strut-assisted "Step Above" folding aluminum treat entry staircase will provide stability when entering your fifth wheel, and the MORryde CRE3000 rubber suspension will ensure smooth towing, especially on tougher terrain. Your electronics are welcome here with dual wireless charging ports and dual Bluetooth speaker ports in each model, and the "Barefoot Friendly" carpet-free flooring is both kid and pet-friendly. Some of the residential comforts you'll find in the Bighorn Traveler are the real wood drawer construction, the recessed LED ceiling lighting, and the in-house milled and finished solid surface countertops throughout!
Exterior Color: WHITE
Interior Color: BROWN
|Ext Width||8 ft 1 in|
|Ext Height||13 ft 4 in|
|Hitch Weight||2780 lbs|
|Dry Weight||12545 lbs|
|Cargo Capacity||2907 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||65 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||45 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||45 gals|
|Furnace BTU||40000 btu|
|Refrigerator Size||14.9 cu ft|
|Number of Awnings||1|
|Axle Weight||7000 lbs|
|LP Tank Capacity||30 lbs|
|Water Heater Capacity||12 gal|
|Water Heater Type||Gas/Electric DSI|
|AC BTU||28500 btu|
|TV Info||BR 32" LED TV|
|Awning Info||18' Power|
|Number of LP Tanks||2|
|Shower Type||Shower w/Seat|
|Electrical Service||50 amp|
Scan this QR code with your smartphone to save this page and have mobile access to this unit's information.
Who We Are
The promise of adventure drives every RV journey. Nobody knows this better than those who have answered the call of the open road, season after season. Heartland was founded over 17 years ago by a group of veteran RVers. We’ve made your perfect journey our business ever since. We're ready to take you exploring - to collect experiences, create memories, chase down dreams. To take in all this great land has to offer. It's time to get on board, hit the road, and enjoy life's great adventures. We've got you covered with RV's built by RV lovers for people who love RV's. Your journey awaits.
What We Stand For
When you’re on the road, we want you to focus on having new experiences and making memories. So we promise you comfort, quality, peace of mind, longevity and service. What we really mean is this: Focus on taking the journey of a lifetime, and we’ll take care of everything else.
- Customers, First and Foremost: We believe in the time-honored tradition of providing excellent customer service. In the last few years, we’ve built a new customer service facility , made extensive technology upgrades and increased staffing to better handle service, parts and warranties. That means that whatever you need, we have a person dedicated to help.
- Good Facilities Create Good Workmanship: Just like we’re continually updating our products, we’re always looking for ways to upgrade our facilities so that our employees have every thing they need to create the best possible RVs.
- On and Offline Quality Control: Every Heartland production facility has quality control that gets implemented during each manufacturing stage, ending in a thorough audit as units come off the line.
- Best-In-Industry Warranties: We set the standard in luxury brands with our “Full-Time Friendly” warranties and have added a 3-year structural warranty to all models in the years since.
- Treat Friends Like Family: Our owners’ group is large, loyal and fun and does more to advance Heartland’s reputation than a thousand ad campaigns ever could. And that’s why we consider every Heartland owner like family.
Western RV Country is an AMVIC Licensed Business.
Units may be equipped differently than in the website videos, photos, and/or descriptions. We strongly encourage physically viewing our inventory before completing any purchase.
Western RV Country prices reflect the lowest price with factory rebates and incentives already applied.
Manufacturer and/or stock photographs may be used and may not be representative of the particular unit being viewed. Where an image has a stock image indicator, please confirm specific unit details with your dealer representative.