LocationEdmonton - Leduc
7503 Sparrow Dr
Leduc, AB T9E 0H3
Used 2018 Heartland Cyclone 4151*** CONTACT US TO RESERVE THIS UNIT TODAY ***
***THIS UNIT IS LOCATED AT WESTERN RV COUNTRY IN LEDUC, AB. INQUIRE ABOUT TRANSFERRING THIS UNIT TO THE LOCATION CLOSEST TO YOU***
Heartland RV Cyclone toy hauler fifth wheel 4151 highlights:
- 12’ Garage
- Triple Slide Outs
- Spacious Front Bathroom
- Electric Queen Bed in Garage
Easily load up your family of eight and head out to your favorite campground with this triple slide out 4151 Cyclone toy hauler fifth wheel by Heartland RV. Not only can you do a little camping, but you can also enjoy a little outdoor fun with the off-road toys that you can bring along since there is a 12’ garage. After your big toys are unloaded then set up the split bench seat/bed and lower the electric bed for added sleeping space. Your kids will enjoy the loft above and a handy half bathroom allows you to clean up from any dirt or grim that you may have from playing outside. In the kitchen area you can easily fix meals for your family. Here you will find a large counter area, a three burner range, and a large refrigerator for your perishables. In the front bathroom you will find plenty of room as you get ready for the day. Here there is a large shower, closet that has been prepped for a washer/dryer, toilet, and sink. After the sun has gone down come spend a bit more time outdoors under the awning watching a movie at the outside TV and more!
The Cyclone toy hauler fifth wheels by Heartland RV are not your ordinary toy hauler. These models have beautiful cabinets and plenty of comforts throughout such as high quality residential furniture, a 55” LCD HDTV flat screen TV, cable TV and satellite hook-ups, plus a separate DVD/CD/MP3 Bluetooth stereo for the garage and exterior. Along the exterior there are stunning graphics and you will enjoy the view out of the large bedroom picture windows. The two side awnings with LED lights provide plenty of shade during the day, and at night you can grab a snack, your camp chair, and enjoy visiting outdoors just a bit longer. The ultra-light ramp door allows you to easily load your off road toys. In the garage you will also find an electric rear screen, decorative chair rail, plus built-in overhead cabinets with an entertainment center and more! You may even want to add the S5 Package which includes a 2nd fuel cell, 40" garage TV, solid surface counter top in the bedroom, central vacuum, 32" bedroom TV, and upgraded furniture with USB ports and built-in tables.
|Ext Width||8 ft 5 in|
|Ext Height||13 ft 3 in|
|Hitch Weight||3700 lbs|
|Dry Weight||16430 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||100 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||69 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||80 gals|
|Furnace BTU||35000 btu|
|Number Of Bunks||1|
|Refrigerator Type||Three Door Stainless Steel|
|Refrigerator Size||18 cu ft|
|Number of Awnings||2|
|Axle Weight||7000 lbs|
|Garage Size||12 ft|
|LP Tank Capacity||30|
|AC BTU||30000 btu|
|TV Info||LR 55" LCD HDTV, BR 32" TV, Garage 40" TV, Outside 40" TV|
|Awning Info||18', 10'|
|Number of LP Tanks||2|
|Electrical Service||50 amp|
Scan this QR code with your smartphone to save this page and have mobile access to this unit's information.
Who We Are
The promise of adventure drives every RV journey. Nobody knows this better than those who have answered the call of the open road, season after season. Heartland was founded over 17 years ago by a group of veteran RVers. We’ve made your perfect journey our business ever since. We're ready to take you exploring - to collect experiences, create memories, chase down dreams. To take in all this great land has to offer. It's time to get on board, hit the road, and enjoy life's great adventures. We've got you covered with RV's built by RV lovers for people who love RV's. Your journey awaits.
What We Stand For
When you’re on the road, we want you to focus on having new experiences and making memories. So we promise you comfort, quality, peace of mind, longevity and service. What we really mean is this: Focus on taking the journey of a lifetime, and we’ll take care of everything else.
- Customers, First and Foremost: We believe in the time-honored tradition of providing excellent customer service. In the last few years, we’ve built a new customer service facility , made extensive technology upgrades and increased staffing to better handle service, parts and warranties. That means that whatever you need, we have a person dedicated to help.
- Good Facilities Create Good Workmanship: Just like we’re continually updating our products, we’re always looking for ways to upgrade our facilities so that our employees have every thing they need to create the best possible RVs.
- On and Offline Quality Control: Every Heartland production facility has quality control that gets implemented during each manufacturing stage, ending in a thorough audit as units come off the line.
- Best-In-Industry Warranties: We set the standard in luxury brands with our “Full-Time Friendly” warranties and have added a 3-year structural warranty to all models in the years since.
- Treat Friends Like Family: Our owners’ group is large, loyal and fun and does more to advance Heartland’s reputation than a thousand ad campaigns ever could. And that’s why we consider every Heartland owner like family.
Western RV Country is an AMVIC Licensed Business.
Units may be equipped differently than in the website videos, photos, and/or descriptions. We strongly encourage physically viewing our inventory before completing any purchase.
Western RV Country prices reflect the lowest price with factory rebates and incentives already applied.