61 E. Lake Ramp NE
Airdrie, AB T4A 2K4
Used 2012 Heartland Big Country 2950 RKREDUCED FROM $34,990!
***THIS UNIT IS LOCATED AT WESTERN RV COUNTRY IN AIRDRIE, AB. INQUIRE ABOUT TRANSFERRING THIS UNIT TO THE LOCATION CLOSEST TO YOU***
Double Slide Big Country Fifth Wheel w/Rear Kitchen Including Refrigerator, 3 Burner Range & Double Kitchen Sink, Overhead Cabinets, Sofa & Free-Standing Dinette Slideout, L-Lounge Seating, Ent. Center, Step Up to Side Aisle Bath w/Angle Shower, Lav., Double Bath Entrance, Front Queen Bed Slideout w/Storage Underbed, Walk In Closet w/Large Shoe Storage, TV Cabinet, Dresser and Much More!
|Ext Width||8 ft|
|Ext Height||12 ft 11 in|
|Int Height||6 ft 5 in|
|Hitch Weight||2268 lbs|
|Dry Weight||9980 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||73 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||90 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||45 gals|
|Furnace BTU||35000 btu|
Scan this QR code with your smartphone to save this page and have mobile access to this unit's information.
Who We Are
The promise of adventure drives every RV journey. Nobody knows this better than those who have answered the call of the open road, season after season. Heartland was founded over 17 years ago by a group of veteran RVers. We’ve made your perfect journey our business ever since. We're ready to take you exploring - to collect experiences, create memories, chase down dreams. To take in all this great land has to offer. It's time to get on board, hit the road, and enjoy life's great adventures. We've got you covered with RV's built by RV lovers for people who love RV's. Your journey awaits.
What We Stand For
When you’re on the road, we want you to focus on having new experiences and making memories. So we promise you comfort, quality, peace of mind, longevity and service. What we really mean is this: Focus on taking the journey of a lifetime, and we’ll take care of everything else.
- Customers, First and Foremost: We believe in the time-honored tradition of providing excellent customer service. In the last few years, we’ve built a new customer service facility , made extensive technology upgrades and increased staffing to better handle service, parts and warranties. That means that whatever you need, we have a person dedicated to help.
- Good Facilities Create Good Workmanship: Just like we’re continually updating our products, we’re always looking for ways to upgrade our facilities so that our employees have every thing they need to create the best possible RVs.
- On and Offline Quality Control: Every Heartland production facility has quality control that gets implemented during each manufacturing stage, ending in a thorough audit as units come off the line.
- Best-In-Industry Warranties: We set the standard in luxury brands with our “Full-Time Friendly” warranties and have added a 3-year structural warranty to all models in the years since.
- Treat Friends Like Family: Our owners’ group is large, loyal and fun and does more to advance Heartland’s reputation than a thousand ad campaigns ever could. And that’s why we consider every Heartland owner like family.
Western RV Country is an AMVIC Licensed Business.
Units may be equipped differently than in the website videos, photos, and/or descriptions. We strongly encourage physically viewing our inventory before completing any purchase.
Western RV Country prices reflect the lowest price with factory rebates and incentives already applied.
Manufacturer and/or stock photographs may be used and may not be representative of the particular unit being viewed. Where an image has a stock image indicator, please confirm specific unit details with your dealer representative.