New 2024 Heartland Milestone 377MB*** CONTACT US TO RESERVE THIS UNIT TODAY ***
THIS UNIT IS LOCATED AT WESTERN RV COUNTRY IN LEDUC. INQUIRE ABOUT TRANSFERRING THIS UNIT TO A LOCATION NEAREST YOU.
Heartland Milestone fifth wheel 377MB highlights:
- Bunkhouse Suite
- Full and Half Bath
- Free-Standing Dinette
- Theater Seating
- Outdoor Kitchen
You are going to have tons of space to relax in this Milestone fifth wheel! There are four slides throughout this unit to provide you with more livable space in each of the rooms. This extra space is what allows this unit to hold a full and half bathroom, and the half bathroom is included inside the bunkhouse which creates a bunkhouse suite for your kids or your friends. There is even more sleeping space above the bunkhouse in the loft. Not only does this unit offer you two bathrooms, but it also offers you two kitchens with the inclusion of the outdoor camp kitchen. When you're inside using the indoor kitchen, you'll appreciate having a pantry to store your snacks, and the residential refrigerator with a wine cooler is going to be extremely helpful for keeping perishable items cold.
The Heartland Milestone is a full-profile luxury fifth wheel that is ready to help you make the most of your adventures! You will find an anti-chucking Rota-flex 2" receiver hitch to help you tow like a pro, and the Sol-380 with two 190 watt solar panels will let you go off-grid when the adventure calls for it. The upgraded MORryde solid step with quick-adjust system will help you enter your unit with ease, and auto-leveling comes standard to help you keep your unit secure while camping. The interior kitchen has some great features, like anti-microbial solid-surface countertops and a refrigerator with a wine cooler, and there is Wi-Fi prep with wireless charging ports throughout each unit.
Interior Color: ADDISON
|8 ft 1 in
|13 ft 6 in
|Fresh Water Capacity
|Grey Water Capacity
|Black Water Capacity
|Number Of Bunks
|Residential with Wine Cooler
|14 cu ft
|Number of Awnings
|LP Tank Capacity
|Water Heater Capacity
|LR Smart TV
|Number of LP Tanks
Scan this QR code with your smartphone to save this page and have mobile access to this unit's information.
Who We Are
The promise of adventure drives every RV journey. Nobody knows this better than those who have answered the call of the open road, season after season. Heartland was founded over 17 years ago by a group of veteran RVers. We’ve made your perfect journey our business ever since. We're ready to take you exploring - to collect experiences, create memories, chase down dreams. To take in all this great land has to offer. It's time to get on board, hit the road, and enjoy life's great adventures. We've got you covered with RV's built by RV lovers for people who love RV's. Your journey awaits.
What We Stand For
When you’re on the road, we want you to focus on having new experiences and making memories. So we promise you comfort, quality, peace of mind, longevity and service. What we really mean is this: Focus on taking the journey of a lifetime, and we’ll take care of everything else.
- Customers, First and Foremost: We believe in the time-honored tradition of providing excellent customer service. In the last few years, we’ve built a new customer service facility , made extensive technology upgrades and increased staffing to better handle service, parts and warranties. That means that whatever you need, we have a person dedicated to help.
- Good Facilities Create Good Workmanship: Just like we’re continually updating our products, we’re always looking for ways to upgrade our facilities so that our employees have every thing they need to create the best possible RVs.
- On and Offline Quality Control: Every Heartland production facility has quality control that gets implemented during each manufacturing stage, ending in a thorough audit as units come off the line.
- Best-In-Industry Warranties: We set the standard in luxury brands with our “Full-Time Friendly” warranties and have added a 3-year structural warranty to all models in the years since.
- Treat Friends Like Family: Our owners’ group is large, loyal and fun and does more to advance Heartland’s reputation than a thousand ad campaigns ever could. And that’s why we consider every Heartland owner like family.
Western RV Country is an AMVIC Licensed Business.
Units may be equipped differently than in the website videos, photos, and/or descriptions. We strongly encourage physically viewing our inventory before completing any purchase.
Western RV Country prices reflect the lowest price with factory rebates and incentives already applied.
Manufacturer and/or stock photographs may be used and may not be representative of the particular unit being viewed. Where an image has a stock image indicator, please confirm specific unit details with your dealer representative.