Forest River RV Sabre Fifth Wheel RVs For Sale
Forest River invites you to experience a luxurious RV at an affordable price with these Sabre fifth wheels! When you choose a Sabre, you are choosing to enjoy more standard features with a greater affordability.
Each model features the Cobalt package, which includes a PVC roof membrane, a back-up camera system, an electric auto-leveling system for hassle-free set up, plus much more. You will feel right at home cooking with the Black Diamond Package that includes a large residential refrigerator, a commercial grade range with a glass cover and pots and pans drawer, plus Spring Blossom solid surface kitchen countertops! These fifth wheels also include many luxury features from the Deluxe Comfort Package, such as deluxe zebra shades in the living area, a fireplace, and panoramic outside views to see the woods, mountains, or lake!
When you're ready to take a luxurious camping trip at an affordable price, check out one of these Forest River Sabre fifth wheels!
Forest River Sabre fifth wheel 37FLH highlights: Kitchen Island Separate Living ... more about Sabre 37FLH
Sleeps 6 Slides 5 Length 42 ft 2 in Ext Width 8 ft Ext Height 13 ft 5 in Hitch Weight 2345 lbs Dry Weight 11948 lbs Cargo Weight 2717 lbs Fresh Water Capacity 49 gals Grey Water Capacity 76 gals Black Water Capacity 76 gals Available Beds Queen Refrigerator Type Residential Cooktop Burners 3 Number of Awnings 1 Water Heater Capacity 10 gal Water Heater Type DSI with Quick Recovery AC BTU 15000 btu TV Info LR LED TV Awning Info 16' Adjustable Power with LED Lighting Axle Count 2 Washer/Dryer Available Yes Shower Type Standard Electrical Service 50 amp
Forest River Sabre fifth wheel 37FLL highlights: Separate Living Room Fireplace ... more about Sabre 37FLL
Have a question about this floorplan? Contact Us
Sleeps 8 Slides 4 Length 42 ft 9 in Ext Width 8 ft Ext Height 13 ft 5 in Hitch Weight 2570 lbs Dry Weight 11918 lbs Cargo Weight 2972 lbs Fresh Water Capacity 49 gals Grey Water Capacity 76 gals Black Water Capacity 38 gals Available Beds Queen Refrigerator Type Residential Cooktop Burners 3 Number of Awnings 1 Water Heater Capacity 10 gal Water Heater Type DSI with Quick Recovery AC BTU 15000 btu TV Info LR LED TV Awning Info 20' Adjustable Power with LED Lighting Axle Count 2 Washer/Dryer Available Yes Shower Type Standard Electrical Service 50 amp
Forest River Sabre fifth wheel 38DBQ highlights: Loft Area Dual Entry Two Full ... more about Sabre 38DBQ
Sleeps 7 Slides 4 Length 42 ft 7 in Ext Width 8 ft Ext Height 13 ft 5 in Hitch Weight 2030 lbs Dry Weight 12493 lbs Cargo Weight 2037 lbs Fresh Water Capacity 49 gals Grey Water Capacity 114 gals Black Water Capacity 76 gals Number Of Bunks 1 Available Beds Queen Refrigerator Type Residential Cooktop Burners 3 Number of Awnings 1 Water Heater Capacity 10 gal Water Heater Type DSI with Quick Recovery AC BTU 15000 btu TV Info LR LED TV Awning Info 16' Adjustable Power with LED Lighting Axle Count 2 Washer/Dryer Available Yes Shower Type Standard Electrical Service 50 amp
- 10 Gallon DSI Water Heater w/Quick Recovery
- 15K BTU Dual Ducted Air Conditioner w/Thermostat
- 50 Amp Detachable Marine Style Power Cord
- 50 Amp Standard
- Adjustable Power Awning with LED Lighting
- Aluminum Wheels with EZ Lube Hubs
- Back Up Camera System
- Backlit "Secure Step" Entry/Exit Landing - Primary Entrance
- Cellular Wi-Fi Prep with 4G LTE Connectivity
- Convenient Sewer Hose Storage
- Electric Auto-Leveling System
- Exterior TV Hookup With Co-Ax Connection to all TV'S
- Friction Hinge Entry Door
- Heated, Forced Air Underbelly with Enclosed Gate Valves
- High Gloss Gelcoat Front Cap with LED Lighting
- Linoleum Flooring - Main Floor & Upper Deck
- Nordic White "True Glass" Entry Door with Window
- Outdoor Grill Prep with LP Quick Connect
- Reflective "White Performance" 2" Vacuum Bond Laminated Sidewalls
- Reflective White PVC Roof Membrane
- Tire Pressure Safety Sensors
- Universal Docking Station with Black Tank Flush and Shower
- Versatile 2" Rear Accessory Hitch w/300 lb. Weight Rating
Black Diamond Package
- 30" Microwave
- Black Opel Appliance Accents
- Commercial Grade Range with Glass Cover and Pots & Pan Drawer
- Hand Sanitizer Station
- High Rise Deluxe Pull Down Kitchen Faucet with Spring Spout
- Large Residential Fridge w/1000 Inverter
- LED Accent Lighting under Island Kitchen Countertop
- Lighted Pantry with Motion Sensors
- Residential Style Farm Sink with Cover
- Spring Blossom Solid Surface Kitchen Countertops
Deluxe Comfort Package
- LED Lighting Throughout
- Ambient Accent Lighting above Crown Molding in Living Area
- Bath Skylight
- Craftsmen Style Barn Door
- Deluxe Zebra Day/Night Shades (Main Living Area)
- Double High Output Charging Ports Throughout
- Driven Stereo w/Ceiling Mounted Sub Woofer
- Exclusive MK Design Home Residential Collection
- Large Folding Entry Assist Handle
- One Control Central Command Center with Bluetooth
- Oversize Slider Windows
- Panoramic Campsite Views
- Porcelain Stool with Water Jet Assist
- Real Wood Lumbercore Cabinetry
- Residential-size LED TV
- Vintage Gaslight Decorative Lighting
- Washer/Dryer Prep
- 12 Cu Ft RV Fridge IPO of Residential Fridge
- 2nd 15K Ducted AC with Thermostat
- Booth Dinette IPO Free Standing Table (32DPT, 38DBQ, 37FLL)
- King Bed
- Tri Fold Sofa Bed IPO of Jackknife Sofa (36BHQ, 38DBQ)
- Juice Pack (Roof Mount Solar Panel w/Battery, Volt Meter & Solar Charger)
See us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
Due to Covid19 supply chain issues, some features and options shown may be temporarily substituted or removed.
Customer Satisfaction is Our #1 Priority.
At Forest River, Inc., your needs, interests, budget, and lifestyle are at the forefront of everything we do. This affects every step from design, to the manufacturing floor, and on to you, our Customer. Whatever your need—recreation, transportation, or cargo hauling—we strive to bring quality products within reach of everyone. It’s not just a slogan: “Customer Satisfaction is Our #1 Priority.”
In 1996, Forest River founder Peter Liegl had a vision. He foresaw an RV company dedicated to helping people experience the joy of the outdoors by building better recreational vehicles. After purchasing certain assets of Cobra Industries, the Company started manufacturing pop-up tent campers, travel trailers, fifth wheels and park models. Continually growing, Forest River now operates multiple manufacturing facilities throughout the United States producing Class A, B and C motorhomes, travel trailers, fifth wheels, toy haulers, pop-up tent campers, truck campers, park model trailers, destination trailers, cargo trailers, commercial vehicles, buses, pontoons, and mobile restroom trailers.
Our large production capacity enables us to fill our customers' orders promptly without cutting corners or rushing through production procedures. This ensures that each Forest River product is conscientiously built and undergoes thorough, detailed inspection before it's shipped to the customer. This guarantees that every family who desires quality recreation will find a Forest River product that serves their needs, interests, budget, and lifestyle.