After much deliberation, the RV Suite by Forest River brands Ibex and No Boundaries (NoBo) has been named the RV of the Year by RVBusiness staff and consultants.
In fact – and in true transparency – there was not a clear consensus among the jury as the debate lasted for nearly a full week following the Elkhart RV Open House. The simple reason is this: The RV industry stepped up to the plate this year, with several contenders emerging after the RVB staff reviewed well over 100 units at the Elkhart RV Open House.
In the end, though, after a few black eyes and bruised egos, the RV Suite earned top honors in large part because it truly stands out for being different – yet not to the point where it was either too expensive or too outlandish.
That’s not to say the RV Suite was singled out only for boldly pushing the design envelope. Indeed, the unit is a successful execution of a comfortable, functional, tech-laden, extended-stay basecamp for adventure.
Is it the “Revolutionary Leap in Modern Camping” as Forest River officials would have you believe?
To answer that, let’s turn to Product Manager Cody Schade, who oversees the Ibex, NoBo and R-Pod lines for Forest River.
“The RV Suite is not merely a travel trailer,” Schade explained. “It is a comprehensive living solution that combines the adventurous spirit of camping with the convenience and sophistication of a high-end apartment. It heralds a new era in outdoor experiences, offering a glimpse into the future of eco-conscious yet luxurious travel.”
Look for more coverage of the RV Suite and the rest of RVB’s RV of the Year honorees – listed below in alphabetical order by OEM – in the November/December issue of RVBusiness magazine.
RV of the Year
- Forest River Ibex/NoBo RV Suite
Top 10 Finalists
- Alliance Delta 294RK
- Brinkley Model G 3950
- East To West Takoda 35TH
- Heartland Corterra CT3.0
- Holiday Rambler Invicta 36Y
- inTech Black Wing 828
- Modern Buggy Little Buggy 12 LRK
- Storyteller Overland HILT GVX
- Tiffin Midas 24MT
- Winnebago Solis Pocket 36B + EcoFlow Power Kit Pro
- Airstream Trade Wind 25FB
- Aliner Amp + EcoFlow Power Kit
- Coachmen Euro
- Dynamax Isata 5 Explorer Extreme
- Ember RV E-Series 22ETS
- Entegra Coach Condor 22T
- Elevation Park Model Series 7
- Forest River Impression 318RL View
- Forest River River Ranch 399RL
- Grand Design RV Reflection 100 Series 22RK
- Jayco Greyhawk XL32U
- Keystone Montana 3531
- KZ Connect Mini CM191BHK
- Lance 2255
- LIV 19
- Newmar Ventana 4369
- NuCamp Cirrus 920 Truck Camper
- Thor Motor Coach Talavera / Palladium
- Venture SportTrek 5 Touring Edition STTF353VIK
- Winnebago Access
- Skinny Guy Armor 15B by Bontrager Outdoors
- Cavco/Fairmont Homes 150 190013
- Chinook Bayside R.S.
- Cortes Campers
- CrossRoads Back Roads
- Cruiser Avenir 27BH
- Cruiser Essence E-25RK
- Encore 14RKB
- Forest River Flagstaff E Pro G20FKS
- Forest River Palomino HS 3210 Truck Camper
- Forest River RiverStone 425FO Legacy
- Forest River Rockwood 8338DB
- Forest River Vibe 22RK
- Grand Design Influence
- Grand Design Serenova
- Great Outdoor Cottages 300 K1 Double Decker
- Gulf Stream Trail Boss
- Gulf Stream BT Cruiser
- Highland Ridge Open Range 286RLS
- Keystone Outback OBX
- Kropf Industries Eldorado 9043
- Kropf Industries Canvas 7001
- Prime Time Tracer LE 270 BHSLE
- Riverside Retro Elite 179
- Soaring Eagle Adlar 5.0 Truck Camper
- Tiffin Byway 33FL
- Winnebago M Series
- Woodland Park Timber Ridge TC-3073
The Western RV Group of Companies is proud to carry Forest River Ibex and now Cortes Campers. Contact us for more info on these phenomenal units!