LocationEdmonton - Leduc
7503 Sparrow Dr
Leduc, AB T9E 0H3
Used 2020 Heartland Torque TQ T322*** CONTACT US TO RESERVE THIS UNIT TODAY ***
THIS UNIT IS LOCATED AT WESTERN RV COUNTRY IN LEDUC. INQUIRE ABOUT TRANSFERRING THIS UNIT TO A LOCATION NEAREST YOU.
Heartland Torque toy hauler TQ T322 highlights:
- Bath and a Half
- Outdoor Kitchen
- Four Theater Seats
- King Bed
- U-Shaped Countertop
- 12' 6" Separate Garage
This Torque toy hauler will not only deliver plenty of space for your favorite outdoor toys in the 12' 6" separate garage, but it will also give you plenty of space for family and friends to sleep each night with a king bed in the private bedroom and an electric queen bed and dual opposing sofas in the garage. Since the garage also contains the half bathroom, it delivers extra privacy for your guests as they get ready each morning. You will also appreciate the two entry doors because they allow you to either directly enter the main living area or the rear garage.
Each Heartland Torque toy hauler offers a 30 gallon fuel station with generator prep and a massive finished pass-through storage compartment for fishing rods, camping chairs and any larger outdoor items. In the garage you will find that the rubberized floor is fuel and oil resistant making it easy to clean, and the 24" beaver tail makes it easy to load and unload your toys. The beautiful interior living space comes standard with residential furniture with recliners, designer cabinetry, a high rise kitchen pull-out faucet in a solid surface sink, cold crack resistant flooring, and durable carpeting. Choose the Torque toy hauler fifth wheel or travel trailer that fits your camping lifestyle today!
|Ext Width||8 ft 6 in|
|Ext Height||12 ft 10 in|
|Hitch Weight||1340 lbs|
|Dry Weight||10000 lbs|
|Cargo Capacity||2752 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||98 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||57 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||87 gals|
|Furnace BTU||35000 btu|
|Fuel Capacity||30 gals|
|Number Of Bunks||1|
|Refrigerator Type||Double Door|
|Refrigerator Size||8 cu ft|
|Number of Awnings||1|
|Axle Weight||6000 lbs|
|Garage Size||12 ft 6 in|
|LP Tank Capacity||30 lbs|
|Water Heater Capacity||10 gal|
|AC BTU||15000 btu|
|Awning Info||19' Electric|
|Number of LP Tanks||2|
|Electrical Service||30 amp|
Scan this QR code with your smartphone to save this page and have mobile access to this unit's information.
Who We Are
The promise of adventure drives every RV journey. Nobody knows this better than those who have answered the call of the open road, season after season. Heartland was founded over 17 years ago by a group of veteran RVers. We’ve made your perfect journey our business ever since. We're ready to take you exploring - to collect experiences, create memories, chase down dreams. To take in all this great land has to offer. It's time to get on board, hit the road, and enjoy life's great adventures. We've got you covered with RV's built by RV lovers for people who love RV's. Your journey awaits.
What We Stand For
When you’re on the road, we want you to focus on having new experiences and making memories. So we promise you comfort, quality, peace of mind, longevity and service. What we really mean is this: Focus on taking the journey of a lifetime, and we’ll take care of everything else.
- Customers, First and Foremost: We believe in the time-honored tradition of providing excellent customer service. In the last few years, we’ve built a new customer service facility , made extensive technology upgrades and increased staffing to better handle service, parts and warranties. That means that whatever you need, we have a person dedicated to help.
- Good Facilities Create Good Workmanship: Just like we’re continually updating our products, we’re always looking for ways to upgrade our facilities so that our employees have every thing they need to create the best possible RVs.
- On and Offline Quality Control: Every Heartland production facility has quality control that gets implemented during each manufacturing stage, ending in a thorough audit as units come off the line.
- Best-In-Industry Warranties: We set the standard in luxury brands with our “Full-Time Friendly” warranties and have added a 3-year structural warranty to all models in the years since.
- Treat Friends Like Family: Our owners’ group is large, loyal and fun and does more to advance Heartland’s reputation than a thousand ad campaigns ever could. And that’s why we consider every Heartland owner like family.
Western RV Country is an AMVIC Licensed Business.
Units may be equipped differently than in the website videos, photos, and/or descriptions. We strongly encourage physically viewing our inventory before completing any purchase.
Western RV Country prices reflect the lowest price with factory rebates and incentives already applied.