61 E. Lake Ramp NE
Airdrie, AB T4A 2K4
Used 2018 Heartland Wilderness 2475BHBEAUTIFUL TRAVEL TRAILER ** DOUBLE BUNKS ** PRIVATE BEDROOM** OUTDOOR KITCHEN AND SO MUCH MORE!! PERFECT TRAILER FOR FAMILY AND FRIENDS ** CALL OR TEXT US TODAY!!
***THIS UNIT IS LOCATED AT WESTERN RV COUNTRY IN AIRDRIE, AB. INQUIRE ABOUT TRANSFERRING THIS UNIT TO THE LOCATION CLOSEST TO YOU***
Heartland Wilderness 2475BH travel trailer highlights:
- Double Queen Bunks
- Private Front Bedroom
- U-Shaped Dinette
- Outdoor Kitchen
You can go just about anywhere you want with this Wilderness travel trailer. Model 2475BH features a rear set of queen size bunk beds that the kiddos are sure to love while the chef in your family will love cooking at the outdoor kitchen. There is a private front bedroom for your convenience that will help give you a good night's rest for you next adventurous day. A U-shaped dinette is where you can enjoy your delicious meals at or even use it as an extra sleeping space.
In any Heartland Wilderness travel trailer, you will find convenient interior features such as night shades, a deep bowl kitchen sink, an AM/FM/CD with indoor and outdoor speakers, a RV queen bed, and cable hookup that are sure to be crowd pleasers. The exteriors feature a laminated roof system with a seamless rubber roof skin, and wood decking block foam insulation. A few features for the laminated sidewall system include 2" thick block foam insulation so now you can camp comfortably in cooler weather, plus the Leaf spring suspension ensures for a sturdy ride.
|Ext Width||8 ft 6 in|
|Ext Height||11 ft 4 in|
|Hitch Weight||615 lbs|
|Gross Weight||6900 lbs|
|Dry Weight||5470 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||52 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||41 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||41 gals|
|Furnace BTU||30000 btu|
|Number Of Bunks||2|
|Refrigerator Type||Double Door|
|Refrigerator Size||6 cu ft|
|Number of Awnings||1|
|Axle Weight||3500 lbs|
|LP Tank Capacity||20|
|Water Heater Capacity||6 gal|
|Water Heater Type||Gas/Electric DSI|
|AC BTU||13500 btu|
|Number of LP Tanks||2|
|Shower Type||Tub/Shower Combo|
|Electrical Service||30 amp|
Who We Are
The promise of adventure drives every RV journey. Nobody knows this better than those who have answered the call of the open road, season after season. Heartland was founded over 17 years ago by a group of veteran RVers. We’ve made your perfect journey our business ever since. We're ready to take you exploring - to collect experiences, create memories, chase down dreams. To take in all this great land has to offer. It's time to get on board, hit the road, and enjoy life's great adventures. We've got you covered with RV's built by RV lovers for people who love RV's. Your journey awaits.
What We Stand For
When you’re on the road, we want you to focus on having new experiences and making memories. So we promise you comfort, quality, peace of mind, longevity and service. What we really mean is this: Focus on taking the journey of a lifetime, and we’ll take care of everything else.
- Customers, First and Foremost: We believe in the time-honored tradition of providing excellent customer service. In the last few years, we’ve built a new customer service facility , made extensive technology upgrades and increased staffing to better handle service, parts and warranties. That means that whatever you need, we have a person dedicated to help.
- Good Facilities Create Good Workmanship: Just like we’re continually updating our products, we’re always looking for ways to upgrade our facilities so that our employees have every thing they need to create the best possible RVs.
- On and Offline Quality Control: Every Heartland production facility has quality control that gets implemented during each manufacturing stage, ending in a thorough audit as units come off the line.
- Best-In-Industry Warranties: We set the standard in luxury brands with our “Full-Time Friendly” warranties and have added a 3-year structural warranty to all models in the years since.
- Treat Friends Like Family: Our owners’ group is large, loyal and fun and does more to advance Heartland’s reputation than a thousand ad campaigns ever could. And that’s why we consider every Heartland owner like family.