61 E. Lake Ramp NE
Airdrie, AB T4A 2K4
Used 2016 Heartland Torque XLT TQ T29
Load up your off-road toys and hit the road in the Torque XLT T29 toy hauler travel trailer by Heartland.
The rear ramp door allows for easy loading and unload of your toys and gear. There is 12' of garage space which is a nice area for all of your off-road toys. After everything is unloaded you can set up the bench seat during the day for more seating and at night there is an electric queen bed and the bench seat makes into a bed for more sleeping space. In the garage area you will also find a side door which allows easy access to the inside of the trailer without opening the rear door.
In the living area you will find a slide which helps to open up the floor space of the trailer. The sofa and table are located on the slide. You can enjoy your meals or just sit an relax at the sofa. Across from the sofa there are two lounge chairs and an end table.
The kitchen area has a refrigerator, double kitchen sink, three burner range, extra counter space and an overhead cabinet.
Proceeding toward the front of the trailer, the bathroom is on the left side. Inside the bathroom there is a toilet, linen cabinet for towels or toiletries, corner shower, sink, and medicine cabinet. The bathroom also has a door which leads directly into the bedroom.
In the front bedroom you will find a king bed with nightstands and storage above, and more!
|Ext Width||8 ft 6 in|
|Ext Height||12 ft 7 in|
|Hitch Weight||1355 lbs|
|Gross Weight||9999 lbs|
|Dry Weight||7785 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||98 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||63 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||63 gals|
|Tire Size||St235/80R16 LR E|
Who We Are
The promise of adventure drives every RV journey. Nobody knows this better than those who have answered the call of the open road, season after season. Heartland was founded over 17 years ago by a group of veteran RVers. We’ve made your perfect journey our business ever since. We're ready to take you exploring - to collect experiences, create memories, chase down dreams. To take in all this great land has to offer. It's time to get on board, hit the road, and enjoy life's great adventures. We've got you covered with RV's built by RV lovers for people who love RV's. Your journey awaits.
What We Stand For
When you’re on the road, we want you to focus on having new experiences and making memories. So we promise you comfort, quality, peace of mind, longevity and service. What we really mean is this: Focus on taking the journey of a lifetime, and we’ll take care of everything else.
- Customers, First and Foremost: We believe in the time-honored tradition of providing excellent customer service. In the last few years, we’ve built a new customer service facility , made extensive technology upgrades and increased staffing to better handle service, parts and warranties. That means that whatever you need, we have a person dedicated to help.
- Good Facilities Create Good Workmanship: Just like we’re continually updating our products, we’re always looking for ways to upgrade our facilities so that our employees have every thing they need to create the best possible RVs.
- On and Offline Quality Control: Every Heartland production facility has quality control that gets implemented during each manufacturing stage, ending in a thorough audit as units come off the line.
- Best-In-Industry Warranties: We set the standard in luxury brands with our “Full-Time Friendly” warranties and have added a 3-year structural warranty to all models in the years since.
- Treat Friends Like Family: Our owners’ group is large, loyal and fun and does more to advance Heartland’s reputation than a thousand ad campaigns ever could. And that’s why we consider every Heartland owner like family.