61 E. Lake Ramp NE
Airdrie, AB T4A 2K4
Used 2015 Heartland North Trail 22RBKREDUCED FROM $29,990!
***THIS UNIT IS LOCATED AT WESTERN RV COUNTRY IN AIRDRIE, AB. INQUIRE ABOUT TRANSFERRING THIS UNIT TO THE LOCATION CLOSEST TO YOU***
This North Trail travel trailer 22RBK will simplify your camping and provide all the conveniences you need while away from home.
Step inside and see a comfortable front queen bed with storage on both sides including overhead storage as well.
Enjoy plenty of floor space with the u-shaped dinette fully extended providing even more interior space to move about. There is an overhead storage cabinet above the dinette for storing your things, and you can easily view the flat screen TV that is to the right of the dinette when you are seated just outside the rear bath door.
The kitchen has all the amenities you need to prepare and cook your family's favorite meals and snacks. There is a refrigerator, three burner range, and double kitchen sink for easy cleanup. The overhead storage cabinet provides plenty of space for dishes and dry goods.
The rear corner bath features a toilet, vanity with sink and overhead cabinet, an angled shower, and linen cabinet for towels and other toiletries.
You will also enjoy the exterior camp kitchen featuring a sink, refrigerator, and counter space which is convenient for when you are spending time outdoors.
This North Trail travel trailer is also available in Caliber Edition.
|Ext Width||8 ft|
|Ext Height||11 ft 2 in|
|Hitch Weight||440 lbs|
|Gross Weight||6900 lbs|
|Dry Weight||4774 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||36 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||37 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||37 gals|
|Furnace BTU||25000 btu|
Who We Are
The promise of adventure drives every RV journey. Nobody knows this better than those who have answered the call of the open road, season after season. Heartland was founded over 17 years ago by a group of veteran RVers. We’ve made your perfect journey our business ever since. We're ready to take you exploring - to collect experiences, create memories, chase down dreams. To take in all this great land has to offer. It's time to get on board, hit the road, and enjoy life's great adventures. We've got you covered with RV's built by RV lovers for people who love RV's. Your journey awaits.
What We Stand For
When you’re on the road, we want you to focus on having new experiences and making memories. So we promise you comfort, quality, peace of mind, longevity and service. What we really mean is this: Focus on taking the journey of a lifetime, and we’ll take care of everything else.
- Customers, First and Foremost: We believe in the time-honored tradition of providing excellent customer service. In the last few years, we’ve built a new customer service facility , made extensive technology upgrades and increased staffing to better handle service, parts and warranties. That means that whatever you need, we have a person dedicated to help.
- Good Facilities Create Good Workmanship: Just like we’re continually updating our products, we’re always looking for ways to upgrade our facilities so that our employees have every thing they need to create the best possible RVs.
- On and Offline Quality Control: Every Heartland production facility has quality control that gets implemented during each manufacturing stage, ending in a thorough audit as units come off the line.
- Best-In-Industry Warranties: We set the standard in luxury brands with our “Full-Time Friendly” warranties and have added a 3-year structural warranty to all models in the years since.
- Treat Friends Like Family: Our owners’ group is large, loyal and fun and does more to advance Heartland’s reputation than a thousand ad campaigns ever could. And that’s why we consider every Heartland owner like family.