LocationEdmonton - Leduc
7503 Sparrow Dr
Leduc, AB T9E 0H3
Used 2014 Heartland Torque TQ 270HG"Contact Us To Reserve This Unit Today!"
THIS UNIT IS LOCATED AT WESTERN RV COUNTRY IN LEDUC. INQUIRE ABOUT TRANSFERRING THIS UNIT TO THE LOCATION NEAREST YOU.
Check out this all new concept Torque 270HG fifth wheel toy hauler by Heartland RV featuring a hidden rear 10' garage! This unit also features a large single slide out, and front combined kitchen and living space.
The rear ramp door leads you to a 10' garage for parking your toys. When you reach your destination and the toys are removed, an entire floor including a queen bed with nightstands and dresser are available, and can be lowered into place. There is also a side man door for convenient entry, plus a sliding door leads to the rest of this Torque fifth wheel hauler.
There is a side aisle bath which features a toilet, sink with overhead cabinet, and sunken tub/shower. Opposite the bath is a slide out storage area with mirrored doors including drawers below, and an L-shaped sofa including a dining table for mealtime use. With the large slide fully extended you gain a lot of foot traffic space inside.
There is also a side entry door that leads into the combined kitchen and living space. To the right of the door find a pantry, refrigerator, three burner range, double kitchen sink, and overhead cabinets, plus cupboard space for storage.
Along the front wall find a sofa with overhead storage that provides added seating space, and also can be made into more sleeping space too. There is a space for an LCD TV to be mounted on the wall just inside the door on the left for convenient viewing, and so much more!
|Ext Width||8 ft 5 in|
|Ext Height||13 ft 3 in|
|Hitch Weight||2755 lbs|
|Gross Weight||13000 lbs|
|Dry Weight||11625 lbs|
|Cargo Weight||1327 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||106 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||75 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||41 gals|
|Furnace BTU||35000 btu|
Who We Are
The promise of adventure drives every RV journey. Nobody knows this better than those who have answered the call of the open road, season after season. Heartland was founded over 17 years ago by a group of veteran RVers. We’ve made your perfect journey our business ever since. We're ready to take you exploring - to collect experiences, create memories, chase down dreams. To take in all this great land has to offer. It's time to get on board, hit the road, and enjoy life's great adventures. We've got you covered with RV's built by RV lovers for people who love RV's. Your journey awaits.
What We Stand For
When you’re on the road, we want you to focus on having new experiences and making memories. So we promise you comfort, quality, peace of mind, longevity and service. What we really mean is this: Focus on taking the journey of a lifetime, and we’ll take care of everything else.
- Customers, First and Foremost: We believe in the time-honored tradition of providing excellent customer service. In the last few years, we’ve built a new customer service facility , made extensive technology upgrades and increased staffing to better handle service, parts and warranties. That means that whatever you need, we have a person dedicated to help.
- Good Facilities Create Good Workmanship: Just like we’re continually updating our products, we’re always looking for ways to upgrade our facilities so that our employees have every thing they need to create the best possible RVs.
- On and Offline Quality Control: Every Heartland production facility has quality control that gets implemented during each manufacturing stage, ending in a thorough audit as units come off the line.
- Best-In-Industry Warranties: We set the standard in luxury brands with our “Full-Time Friendly” warranties and have added a 3-year structural warranty to all models in the years since.
- Treat Friends Like Family: Our owners’ group is large, loyal and fun and does more to advance Heartland’s reputation than a thousand ad campaigns ever could. And that’s why we consider every Heartland owner like family.