61 E. Lake Ramp NE
Airdrie, AB T4A 2K4
Used 2014 Heartland Road Warrior 425EQUIPPED WITH GENERATOR! 12' GARAGE AREA
With the Road Warrior 425 you can relax in luxury after a hard day of playing! This fifth wheel toy hauler will easily be able to transport your toys to the nature playground of your choice and keep you comfortable when you are ready to unwind.
Get started with 12' of garage space including a rear ramp door for ease of loading and unloading. There is also a side man door in the cargo if you need to check on things while on the move or after you are set up at camp and are using the space as additional sleeping, or hanging out.
You will also enjoy an additional loft space in the front of the cargo area and the convenience of a half bath too. There is a ladder in the main living area to access the loft.
Inside the 425 combined living and kitchen area you will find a spacious retreat. A large u-shaped sofa with two dining tables will provide plenty of seating for meal time or game time, whichever you choose. There is a center island bar with three stools and a double kitchen sink. Behind the island is a slide-out 3 burner range, and refrigerator and pantry for all of your cooking and food prep needs.
Enjoy watching television from anywhere in the room with a corner flat screen TV.
Just inside the main entry door you can step up to a side aisle bath and front bedroom. The bath features a toilet, sink and tub/shower. The private bedroom feature a slide-out bed, wardrobe with sliding doors, and dresser for more storage. Plus, there is also a closet with washer dryer prep.
Interior Color: MIDNIGHT
|Ext Width||8 ft 5 in|
|Ext Height||13 ft 3 in|
|Fresh Water Capacity||110 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||82 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||41 gals|
|Furnace BTU||35000 btu|
Scan this QR code with your smartphone to save this page and have mobile access to this unit's information.
Who We Are
The promise of adventure drives every RV journey. Nobody knows this better than those who have answered the call of the open road, season after season. Heartland was founded over 17 years ago by a group of veteran RVers. We’ve made your perfect journey our business ever since. We're ready to take you exploring - to collect experiences, create memories, chase down dreams. To take in all this great land has to offer. It's time to get on board, hit the road, and enjoy life's great adventures. We've got you covered with RV's built by RV lovers for people who love RV's. Your journey awaits.
What We Stand For
When you’re on the road, we want you to focus on having new experiences and making memories. So we promise you comfort, quality, peace of mind, longevity and service. What we really mean is this: Focus on taking the journey of a lifetime, and we’ll take care of everything else.
- Customers, First and Foremost: We believe in the time-honored tradition of providing excellent customer service. In the last few years, we’ve built a new customer service facility , made extensive technology upgrades and increased staffing to better handle service, parts and warranties. That means that whatever you need, we have a person dedicated to help.
- Good Facilities Create Good Workmanship: Just like we’re continually updating our products, we’re always looking for ways to upgrade our facilities so that our employees have every thing they need to create the best possible RVs.
- On and Offline Quality Control: Every Heartland production facility has quality control that gets implemented during each manufacturing stage, ending in a thorough audit as units come off the line.
- Best-In-Industry Warranties: We set the standard in luxury brands with our “Full-Time Friendly” warranties and have added a 3-year structural warranty to all models in the years since.
- Treat Friends Like Family: Our owners’ group is large, loyal and fun and does more to advance Heartland’s reputation than a thousand ad campaigns ever could. And that’s why we consider every Heartland owner like family.
Western RV Country is an AMVIC Licensed Business.
Units may be equipped differently than in the website videos, photos, and/or descriptions. We strongly encourage physically viewing our inventory before completing any purchase.
Western RV Country prices reflect the lowest price with factory rebates and incentives already applied.
Manufacturer and/or stock photographs may be used and may not be representative of the particular unit being viewed. Where an image has a stock image indicator, please confirm specific unit details with your dealer representative.