61 E. Lake Ramp NE
Airdrie, AB T4A 2K4
Used 2014 Heartland Cyclone 4114*** HANDY MAN SPECIAL: SOLD "AS IS" ***
***THIS UNIT IS LOCATED AT WESTERN RV COUNTRY IN AIRDRIE, AB. INQUIRE ABOUT TRANSFERRING THIS UNIT TO THE LOCATION CLOSEST TO YOU***
*** HANDY MAN SPECIAL: SOLD AS IS ***
You are going to love the space in this Cyclone fifth wheel toy hauler model 4114. With 14' of cargo toy parking space, and triple slide outs, there is space for everything, and everyone! Oh, and did I mention a sunken tub!
Step inside and see how open the interior is with dual opposing slides in the main living and kitchen area. There is a slide out refrigerator, pantry and three burner range to the left of the door as you enter. A large curved counter features a double kitchen sink and four bar stools. There is also a walk in storage area between the slide and the counter.
Opposite find a large sofa slide with two tables for dining. The sofa has an extension on one end for added seating.
Step up to a side aisle bath and front private bedroom. The bath features a toilet, vanity with sink including a medicine cabinet, and a sunken tub.
The front bedroom offers a king bed slide with nightstand. Opposite the bed find a dresser for storage. There is a wardrobe with sliding doors, and a corner closet that has been prepped for a washer and dryer for added convenience.
Out in the garage space you will find loading and unloading to be a breeze with the rear 8' ramp door. There are two forward corner upper cabinets for storage, and an overhead loft area. There is also a side man door for convenience also. If you wish to have a bit more sleeping and relaxing space for guests you can add the optional electric queen bed split bench seat/bed option, plus so much more!
|Ext Width||8 ft 5 in|
|Ext Height||13 ft 3 in|
|Int Height||6 ft 4 in|
|Gross Weight||18000 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||100 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||82 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||82 gals|
|Furnace BTU||35000 btu|
Who We Are
The promise of adventure drives every RV journey. Nobody knows this better than those who have answered the call of the open road, season after season. Heartland was founded over 17 years ago by a group of veteran RVers. We’ve made your perfect journey our business ever since. We're ready to take you exploring - to collect experiences, create memories, chase down dreams. To take in all this great land has to offer. It's time to get on board, hit the road, and enjoy life's great adventures. We've got you covered with RV's built by RV lovers for people who love RV's. Your journey awaits.
What We Stand For
When you’re on the road, we want you to focus on having new experiences and making memories. So we promise you comfort, quality, peace of mind, longevity and service. What we really mean is this: Focus on taking the journey of a lifetime, and we’ll take care of everything else.
- Customers, First and Foremost: We believe in the time-honored tradition of providing excellent customer service. In the last few years, we’ve built a new customer service facility , made extensive technology upgrades and increased staffing to better handle service, parts and warranties. That means that whatever you need, we have a person dedicated to help.
- Good Facilities Create Good Workmanship: Just like we’re continually updating our products, we’re always looking for ways to upgrade our facilities so that our employees have every thing they need to create the best possible RVs.
- On and Offline Quality Control: Every Heartland production facility has quality control that gets implemented during each manufacturing stage, ending in a thorough audit as units come off the line.
- Best-In-Industry Warranties: We set the standard in luxury brands with our “Full-Time Friendly” warranties and have added a 3-year structural warranty to all models in the years since.
- Treat Friends Like Family: Our owners’ group is large, loyal and fun and does more to advance Heartland’s reputation than a thousand ad campaigns ever could. And that’s why we consider every Heartland owner like family.