61 E. Lake Ramp NE
Airdrie, AB T4A 2K4
New 2020 Palomino SolAire Ultra Lite 217BH*** BEAUTIFUL TRAVEL TRAILER ** CALL US TODAY ** MAKE YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE!!
The Ultra Lites are the results of superior design and modernization. This trailer provides a smooth ride with independent suspension axles, aluminum superstructure frame for light weight towing and barreled ceilings for a more spacious interior.
Features may include:
- Walnut Cabinets
- Kitchen skylight – more natural light
- Windows with ventilation on slide out end walls
- Solid surface countertops – no T mold
- True flush floor slide out
- 8 cu ft double door refrigerator
- Porcelain toilets
- LED interior lights
- Pocket doors
- USB charging station
- Extra-large dinettes
- Gel-Coated Front Cap w/diamond plate stone guard
- Upgraded slam latch baggage doors with magnetic latch
- Dexter TorFlex Torsion Axle
- Full laminated rear wall
- Fully laminated roof – barreled inside and out
- Stable step – standard
- Rack and pinon electric slide with manual override
- Fully laminated slide out box
- Gel coated fiberglass
- Power smart jack
- Aluminum wheels
- Black tank flush
- Stainless steel kitchen sink
- ¾ fiberglass front cap w/windshield
Interior Color: STONE
As demand for the Palomino grew, Mr. Landey felt it would benefit his company, Vanguard Ind., to relocate. With most manufacturers and industry suppliers located in the Elkhart, In. area the move eastward seemed logical. Vanguard Industries settled in the community of Colon in 1972. Once in Colon he began to put his plans in motion. By 1973 he had built the main production facility and within days Palomino tent trailers were rolling out the doors.
In 1976, Vanguard added its own Needle Division, in 1978 its own Metal Fabrication Plant, and has several cold storage facilities. On May 27, 1992, the primary production building and offices were destroyed by fire. By late August, 1992, the first 1993 model Palomino rolled of the line in the new 52,300 sq. ft. facility, which was built on the same site as the previous building had been.
The year 1998 continued to see expansion with the addition of a new 75,000 sq. ft. production facility, and another storage facility. In 2002 Vanguard was purchased by Forest River, Inc. This allowed for rapid growth and the introduction of two new towable lines of travel trailers and fifth wheels, Puma and Sabre by Palomino.